Saturday, August 8, 2009

Welcome to my Journey

Well it is the 8th of August, 2009, and this is the beginning of my blog. If you can't tell by the title, I am attempting to become a professional Actor. I want to be on that big silver screen, rubbing elbows with Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Hugh Jackman, Robin Williams, and Nicole Kidman (Just a few professionals I enjoy).

To accomplish this one very lofty goal, there are many smaller things that must be achieved first. Really these smaller goals will be tracked the most. Aside from building a name for myself, I also need to improve my physical appearnces, develop unique skills to set me apart from the crowd, enjoy everyday of my life, and keep a healthy realtionship with my wonderful girlfriend of two years. I know, that last one doesn't seem like it has a lot to do with acting, but it is a goal, and I will not sacrifice my fantastic relationship. I truly believe that buy making that a goal I will be able to attain my dream while not only maintaing my relationship, but improving it as well.

Now let it be said, that I completly understand that this will by no means be easy, especially since I have no formal training. I also know that very few people ever accomplish this dream while a whole lot of people share it. My hope is that by including the world in my journey then I will come just a little closer to seeing my dream come true. With that all being said, I ask that you please hang in there with me while I get this blog established.

Oh, and dont' forget to sign up to "Follow" me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are not only welcome but appreciated!