Monday, August 31, 2009

Fitness Update: The End Date!

Well today was the last day of my 40 day challenge to lose 20lbs by September. I weighed in after my workout today at 12:30pm, and the results are:

Pounds Lost: 18

Well I fell 2lbs short of my 20lb goal, in my opinion, not bad at all! I started at 178lbs and I weighed in at 160lbs today. I feel very good about this, and don’t worry, I’m not going to just go off my new routine. I’m still going to keep up with my running, I really do like it, and it has had the largest effect on my health and overall wellness. This little challenge was just the jump start, I still plan on losing that last 2lbs, if not a little more, not to mention that I’m still only able to do 53 pushups without fail, and my goal for that is 100!

And as a side note, I’ll be getting some good headshots posted on here pretty soon. Adam Burisch came by yesterday, and did a short shoot with me at the Liberty Memorial, and he wants to do more (You’re the best Adam!).

2 comments:

  1. umm... Mike... I'm the best. You should know that by now.

    This means I won't dream of you when I cuddle with Cody, now you have to actually come cuddle with us for me to actually think about you. Hmmph!!

    Nolan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember that as you gain muscle you gain pounds so to lose 18 of your 20 and have gained strength is really amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and feedback are not only welcome but appreciated!