Thursday, August 20, 2009

Today we Launched a Website!!!

Okay, it might not sound like an extremely enjoyable or even exciting event, but to me it is. For the past two and a half months I’ve been working on this project for work, it is called the Self Growth Engine (www.selfgrowthengine.com). For those of you who don’t know, I work for an Advertising Agency, as a Partnership Developer. Strange title I know, but it’s what I do.

So on to the Self Growth Engine! Basically we have designed this site to become the place where you can go to get the information you need to change whatever area/s of your life you are dissatisfied with.

*At this point you might be asking “Does this have anything to do with your Blog?

The answer is yes, it has everything to do with it. I have been doing a lot of research into self improvement, self growth, and how people in our world have changed their lives, and yes, this encouraged me to start my own transformation. When you do nothing but research how to make your life better for 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, it tends to have a lingering affect.

One of the main things I have found about all of this is that if you don’t change your life for the better, no-one else will do it for you. You are the only person who can be responsible for your own happiness.

So who knows, maybe you’ll find some inspiration too. Check it out: www.selfgrowthengine.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are not only welcome but appreciated!