Friday, August 21, 2009

I slacked off...

This week was not so great on the Fitness side, I really slacked off. Eating a combination of Indian Cuisine, Mexican (twice!), Bar-b-que, French fries, cornbread, brownies, Murray’s Ice cream, and bagels does not follow my diet. Luckily I didn’t gain any weight, but I didn’t lose any either. I’d try to justify by saying I wasn’t feeling well, which I wasn’t, but that really isn’t an excuse. I did run every day, but I only worked out twice.

But let us not despair! I have faith that I will be able to burn these last 6 pounds in the last 10 days of August. It just means that I really have to focus (say that with a Germanic accent, it’s fun!), stick to my diet and exercise plan, and just believe that I can do it!

Oh, and stay tuned this weekend, I’ll update you on all the movies I’ve been seeing lately (some really good ones!), and I’m sure I’ll have some fun things to share after my trip to Lawrence this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are not only welcome but appreciated!