Sunday, November 1, 2009

Life's Ever Changing Ways

Yes, I know, it's taken me long enough to get on here and let every one know what decissions I've come to, and how everything is going, I'm sorry, and it won't happen again.

Right now I'm sitting at MCI waiting for my flight to New York where I have a week long business trip. I plan to work hard and play just as hard too! Last night we closed the Phantom's Feaste: Frankenstien's Monster. It was an excellent show, and I learned a lot on how to deflect attention (had to do this because I wasn't the lead) while still creating a memorable character, I feel I was succesfull in this attempt. I was happy that last night was sold out, and we got to close on that note!

Also, yesterday I did something that I had been talking about for some time now... I made a donation to Locks of Love. That's right, I cut my hair! I had 10 inches cut off for the donation, and lost about another 2" for the style, for a total cut of 12"!!! Don't worry, I don't have some short militaty cut. My hair was long enough so that even after losing 12", it still falls between my jaw and shoulders! The cut has gotten mixed reviews, I'll try to get pictures so you all can see the new look!

The third, and most life changing event is that Bailee and I have broken up. It has not been easy, and I'm reorganizing my day to day life to adjust to this development, but I am seeing that this decission was for the best. We really and truly are in two different places in our lives, and that was causing a lot of friction. I feel that she and I will be happier in the long run this way.

And now for something a litle lighter. The decission you have all been waiting for... the unveiling of my Nom De Plume if you will. The votes were many, varied, creative and most of all helpfull, so thank you for your support! The name that I have chosen, after much debate and consideration, is: Davis Michels. And, I have already had my first audition as such. It was for McDonald's, Cody and I both auditioned! We didn't get it, but we did it!

3 comments:

  1. I love you. With all of my heart.
    Can't wait to see the hair. :-)
    You're beautiful, no matter what.
    I'm so happy you're continuing with your life and growing through the change. It's not easy. If you need me, I'm here. For ever and ever and ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry it's taken me so long to get to this blog & read it. I'm sorry to hear about you & Bailee. *HUGS* Much luck, luv & broken legs in your endeavors hun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has been great to read your strength and growth. See you soon! Love, Marmee

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and feedback are not only welcome but appreciated!