Monday, May 9, 2011

When Dreams Come True

It's an amazing thing when you realize that your Dreams are beginning to come true. This month has brought it's own wonderful surprise. I am currently working on a film Cull, not only as an actor, but as the Assistant Director! No, I'm not starring in this one, but I do have a couple scenes and a few lines, and I'm AD! I never realized quite how awesome that could be! Thanks once again to Don Baldwin, Director of Master's Class, for giving me the opportunity to move forward with my life dream and goal!

The Movie is a dark comedy about 2 female serial killers, Victoria and Claudette. I play Jack, one of Victoria's coworkers at the post office. This has been quite a process. I've taken 3 weeks off work from Eden Alley to completely dedicate my time to the Movie. We have completed one week of filming, and have two more to go. The fun really is just starting. We have a wonderful cast and crew who work really well together, and we have incredible talent! Susan Traylor is playing Victoria, and Alex Farnham is playing Dell, Claudette's Love interest.

I'm so happy right now because this is happening. Even with all the stress and last minute changes, I'm doing whtat I love, and that is all that matters. I will keep everyone updated on the process, but no promises as to when because I am strapped for time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are not only welcome but appreciated!