Wednesday, August 18, 2010

First Paying GIG!!!

Filmed a commercial with PlattForm Advertising today for one of their Physical Trainer schools! Yay for paid work XD

In other news: I auditioned for a commercial with Missouri Lotto, fingers crossed.

And as another shameless self promotion, don't forget the premier of Paragon! My first movie. It shows on Thursday August, 26th at the Noland Center in Independence. Tickets are $7, all proceeds go to support local Independent Film. I don't have  a large roll, but I'm in a few scenes with a couple lines! See our Facebook Event Page for more details!

1 comment:

  1. Wow I am impressed on many levels. {:> What happened with the jeans ad? I don't think I eve head that outcome.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and feedback are not only welcome but appreciated!