Monday, March 15, 2010

Getting Older

Let me preface this by saying that I know I'm still young, but keep reading and you'll see why I say I'm getting older. I have finally made it back into the library after a week of being unable to walk here! Closing down "Evil Dead" the musical Monday night was not healthy for me; I threw my back out! What is this!?! I'm going to be 26 in a couple of weeks, how did I manage to throw my back out? I have felt more like an invalid this past week than I ever have in my life! Tuesday moring I could barely get myself out of bed (it took 5 minutes just to sit up!), and I'm still having troubles walking long distances.

On the plus side, I am no longer unemployed! I am now working Mon. Wed. Thur. from 2 to 4 at Pickerman's Soups and Sandwiches in Brookside, so come in and visit!

Adding this on Tuesday the 16th! I also just got hired on at Eden Alley as a Host! I start training tomorrow morning before I go work at Pickermans! Yay for 2 jobs!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry about your back. I am glad I got to visit with you. As for the old part....no comment :^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the two jobs! I totally feel your pain on the.....pain, lol. But I am older than you ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and feedback are not only welcome but appreciated!