Monday, October 5, 2009

Acting Needs: Head Shots

(The One that gets Sent Out)

Thanks to the amazingly talented Adam, I now have some head shots to share! If you will glance over to the right side of your screen, you should see a sideshow of some of the best pictures. Also, a new addition over to your right and down a little, you will see a teaser for the The Beast Who Cried "I", a short animated film done by non other than the same amazingly talented Adam, with voice over work by Yours Truly, and music by the lovely Nolan! (Warning to Marmee: don't view the full screen version)

So now that these steps are completed my next step is to get some of these wonderful head shots printed off with a copy of my Resume on the back and start mailing myself out! Hopefully, now that I have all the necessary ingredients, I might be able to attract an Agent (insert dramatic dahnt dahnt daaaaa music here)! I wonder, do they make a pheromone that will help with that...? Anyway, I'm just happy that I am making progress, here's to the hope of continuing to do so!

One last thing, and this is just a shameless self promotion, don't forget to purchase your tickets to this years Phantom's Feaste: Frankenstein's Creation, where I'm performing as Igor, the doctors Lab Assistant. So get your seats reserved now by clicking HERE!

1 comment:

  1. I vote for "Davis Michels" as I think it sounds distinguished without being pretentious.

    Here's wishing you all the luck in the world, Mike. I think you've got what it takes; ambition, talent, good looks and a great attitude.

    If I hear or think of something that might help you, I'll certainly pass it along.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and feedback are not only welcome but appreciated!